Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hey Y'all!

  It's a dreary Saturday here which makes for a great day for projects!  And boy do I have a lot of them to complete.

  For those of you that have a Facebook account, have you ever been on a local trading site? That is a site developed for your area to buy and sell items.  There are hundreds of them out there.  I happen to belong to one that has over 30,000 members!  YES, I said,30,0000 members!!!  So, if you post something for sale on this site it has the potential for 30,000 people to see it.  And all of those people are in my area!

   Well I was perusing the site one day and found these drawers on there for cheap!  So I bought three.

                                                        They all three look like this.

 
This one had the corners roughed up so I sanded them smooth.
 
 
After I sanded the drawer, I cut a shelf to go inside.
I painted the whole drawer and shelf and then applied some fabric to the back of it.
After I applied the fabric, I attached the shelf. 
I left the drawer pull on for added interest.

 
This will look nice in my daughter's bathroom.
 
This was a simple and fast project done from a drawer I found on the trading site.
So, if you want to see if there are any trading sites in your area, go to the search box on your page and type in the name of your city, (ie: Pikeville) and something like trading or yard sale.  Pikeville trading, or Pikeville Yard sale.  Try it to see if you have something and if not, then start your own.  It's not difficult.
 
Well, I hope you enjoyed this little project done on this dreary Saturday.
Let me know what you did this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment