Saturday, December 7, 2013

Corn Hole Boards.

Happy Conference Championship Football Saturday Y'all! I hope your teams won today.  I know mine did!  Whoop! Whoop!  WAR EAGLE!!!

  Remember when I said stay tuned for the reveal of the completed corn holes?  Well here it is.  I will be showing you what my friend decided she wanted her boards painted.  First, just a little info on how I built it.  Here is where I got the instructions. http://www.cornholehowto.com/build-them-boards/dimensions/

This picture shows the 2'x4' piece of plywood and cut 2"x4" boards to make the box.
                  Here I cut a six inch hole with my jig saw. ( Not so bad for my first time cutting a hole.)


Here are the two, unpainted and completed boards.  Sooooooo....
Drum roll please!

 
Ta Dah! My friend, Judi, is a huge Alabama fan and this is how she wanted the boards painted!
I love them!  I have to give them a big ROLL TIDE!
 
Stay tuned to see what I do to these two guys!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment